Trailer Staffel 1 - Digital Crime

Shownotes

This is our new podcast “Digital Crime” on all things cyber crime and cyber security where we discuss the big digital crime stories of nowadays – and the little ones that can happen to each of us every day.

All Telekom podcasts: https://www.telekom.com/de/medien/podcasts

Transkript anzeigen

True Crime Podcast – „Digital Crime“ by Deutsche Telekom – Skript

In today`s world, our personal data is one of the most valuable and vulnerable things that we have. We depend on data for everything, but we don’t really treat it that way.

I’m your host – call me Mag or whatever you want to, because at least I am protecting my personal data.

And this is our new podcast “Digital Crime” on all things cyber crime and cyber security. Here we look at the big digital crime stories of nowadays - and the little ones that can happen to each of us every day.

Therefore I want to talk to experts and learn how there can be safety holes in our networks, how cyber attacks run down and what to actually do about it – if there is something you can do.

In our “Digital Crime” Podcast, we want to tell the story behind the biggest data crimes in history and ask:

In our “Digital Crime” Podcast, we want to tell the story behind the biggest data crimes in history and ask: How did this happen?

In our “Digital Crime” Podcast, we want to tell the story behind the biggest data crimes in history and ask: What could we have done to prevent it?

In our “Digital Crime” Podcast, we want to tell the story behind the biggest data crimes in history and ask: What can we learn from the incident for the future?

In our “Digital Crime” Podcast, we want to tell the story behind the biggest data crimes in history and ask: Can it really hit me personally? And what happens if it does?

In our “Digital Crime” Podcast, we want to tell the story behind the biggest data crimes in history and ask: Our experts show us how far criminals usually can go before we can intervene. They offer us their behind the scenes perspective. Helping us to dive in the criminals realities, how the crimes unfold also providing us insights on how we can protect ourselves.

In our “Digital Crime” Podcast, we want to tell the story behind the biggest data crimes in history and ask: So subscribe to our channel and stay tuned!